Find out if P275/55R20 fits your vehicle. Check out P275/55R20 tire size specifications and suggested replacement sizes.
What are P275/55R20 dimensions?
P275/55R20 tire has a section width of 10.8 inches, a rim diameter of 20 inches, a sidewall height of 5.9 inches, an overall diameter of 31.9 inches, and a circumference of 100.2 inches, making 632 revolutions per mile.
|Overall Diameter||810 mm||31.9"|
|Tread Width||275 mm||10.8"|
|Aspect Ratio||55 %|
|Rim Diameter||508 mm||20"|
|Sidewall Height||151 mm||5.9"|
|Revolutions||393 per km||632 per mile|
What is P275/55R20 in inches?
P275/55R20 in inches is equivalent to 31.9x10.8R20.
What are replacement tire sizes for P275/55R20?
Replacement tires have to be within 3% of the original tire's overall diameter to ensure safe drive and proper speedometer readings. Below is a list of similar tire sizes that are within optimal characteristics of the original P275/55R20 size.
What cars does P275/55R20 tire size fit?
There are 25 car models that use P275/55R20 as original equipment tire size. Select your vehicle model for more details.
- Cadillac Escalade Tire Size
- Cadillac Escalade ESV Tire Size
- Cadillac Escalade EXT Tire Size
- Chevrolet Avalanche Tire Size
- Chevrolet Avalanche 1500 Tire Size
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Tire Size
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Classic Tire Size
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LD Tire Size
- Chevrolet Suburban Tire Size
- Chevrolet Suburban 1500 Tire Size
- Chevrolet Suburban 2500 Tire Size
- Chevrolet Tahoe Tire Size
- Dodge Ram 1500 Tire Size
- Ford Expedition Tire Size
- Ford F-150 Tire Size
- GMC Sierra 1500 Tire Size
- GMC Sierra 1500 Classic Tire Size
- GMC Sierra 1500 Limited Tire Size
- GMC Yukon Tire Size
- GMC Yukon XL Tire Size
- GMC Yukon XL 1500 Tire Size
- Lincoln Mark LT Tire Size
- Lincoln Navigator Tire Size
- Toyota Sequoia Tire Size
- Toyota Tundra Tire Size