Find out if 255/35R21 fits your vehicle. Check out 255/35R21 tire size specifications and suggested replacement sizes.
What are 255/35R21 dimensions?
255/35R21 tire has a section width of 10 inches, a rim diameter of 21 inches, a sidewall height of 3.5 inches, an overall diameter of 28 inches, and a circumference of 87.9 inches, making 721 revolutions per mile.
|Overall Diameter||711 mm||28"|
|Tread Width||255 mm||10"|
|Aspect Ratio||35 %|
|Rim Diameter||533.4 mm||21"|
|Sidewall Height||89 mm||3.5"|
|Revolutions||448 per km||721 per mile|
What is 255/35R21 in inches?
255/35R21 in inches is equivalent to 28x10R21.
What are replacement tire sizes for 255/35R21?
Replacement tires have to be within 3% of the original tire's overall diameter to ensure safe drive and proper speedometer readings. Below is a list of similar tire sizes that are within optimal characteristics of the original 255/35R21 size.
What cars does 255/35R21 tire size fit?
There are 14 car models that use 255/35R21 as original equipment tire size. Select your vehicle model for more details.
- Aston Martin Vantage Tire Size
- Audi A6 Quattro Tire Size
- Audi A7 Sportback Tire Size
- Audi S6 Tire Size
- Audi S7 Tire Size
- Audi S7 Sportback Tire Size
- BMW Alpina B7 Tire Size
- Mercedes-Benz GLA35 AMG Tire Size
- Mercedes-Benz GLA45 AMG Tire Size
- Mercedes-Benz GLB35 AMG Tire Size
- Mercedes-Benz Maybach S680 Tire Size
- Mercedes-Benz S500 Tire Size
- Mercedes-Benz S580 Tire Size
- Tesla Model Y Tire Size